A doll from Felt

Kamis, Juni 21, 2012

Hello :) Welcome to Sketsa Hujan!

This posting welcomed by a couple of girrafe. Well they are funny, isn't it? :D
As you know, i made it by my self hyeee hehe. And, yeah I think it is okay if i just much  little sharing about this, right? However this is the result of my hand's miracle, and yeah, I have to be proud of myself :p

Okay, this time i would like to tell how to make it. It just a very simple handmade you ever made. Promise me! Thing you have to remember is be careful with the needle. It was so painful when the needle hit your finger. Hahaha. 

Check it out, guys :)
1. First, draw an up-to-you- pattern in a thick paper. I made a girrafe. Then cut it carefully
2. Trace the pattern you have made in felt. For the felt pattern, make it into a couple layer or two pieces. 
3.  Combining the pattern by sewing it.
4. Don't be sewn all, make a little hole to fill in with the cotton. 
5. Tide the mouth, eyes, or another accessories.


Voila! Finnaly you did your doll from felt!

***

In this project, I made a couple of girrafe. An orange one for me, and the green for andi. Oh yeah, actually, I made a cute red heart behind this doll, like this one ,

                                 

At first, i  think it was sooo romantic, but one day after I asked Elisa about my special present for Andi, she said,

"It is so cuteee, honestly, Ama. But don't ever show Andi about the red heart in your doll's bottom. Remember?"

"Really? Why? I think it is super duper romantic, Yic," I asked her impatiently. 

"Yes, it is if you just show him the couple of the doll. But no with the heart in the bottom. Hahaha," Oh God, she laughed at my doll

"Really?"

"Yes! Unfortunately, yes! You just ruinned the atmosphere!" 

"oh? okay -__________-"

**

That's it. When I tought I was so romantic at that time, because yeaaah, I am not like any other girl who bought a couple of necklace, or twin t-shirt, or key ,or by bond themselves together with their boyfriend. 
My bestfriend told me that, I have ruinned the atmosphere -____- 

But anyway, I have tried to make it by myself. :)
and oh yeah, I think I must prepared myself to heard the worst thing ever when I give it to Andy. He never praise someone's hardwork. 

and you know, especially me -____- Hahaha. 


You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Hello, there! Welcome to harianiseng. Have you travel around here a lot, and get lost? Make sure to pay a visit later! Love.

FRIENDS OF MINE

Subscribe