My Mommy

Sabtu, Mei 04, 2013


if someone ask, who is the greatest Mom, I would easily asnwer, Umi, my Mom.
if there is held race to choose the best Mom, my Mom absolutely will become the winner. At least, she is becoming the winner for me ;and also my sister and brother 

A couple months ago, which feel like much much months ago actually, I’ve ever promise to post one painting of my great Mom’s that I drew for her birthday  in the past January, remember? Okey, okey, even today stilll in the beginning of May, ha ha ha, I think there are no problems would appear if I post the picture this morning. No doubt, May, month full of surprises; graduation, farewell party, the feeling of the first day entering the university, become new fresh college student. Also, I will surprising you by how dilligent I am posting something (only) in (the beginning of) May. Hahaha :D




You Might Also Like

10 COMMENTS

  1. mumi?????

    kirain di gubel2 pake kain putih -_-

    BalasHapus
  2. Gak bisa bahasa Inggris, ya udah gini aja komennya. :|

    Tapi kayaknya Ibunya ulang tahun, ya gak? hehe
    Selamat ulang tahun buat Uminyaa. :3

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. nah itu ngerti kan, tebak2 buah manggis ya haha :D
      iyaaa maciw :3

      Hapus
  3. selamat ulang tahun untuk ibunya

    BalasHapus
  4. nice share, klaw boleh saran sich mbak mending pasang widget catatan dihapus ajch semakin lama kanda akan semakin banyak dan otomatis akan semakin panjang bentuk templatenya mbak, seklai lagi maaf yach.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. oh iya sih tapi sebetulnya memudahkan kalau mau buka postingan yang lain hehe.
      anyway makasih sarannya ya :)

      Hapus
  5. kirain mumi, ternyata umi -_-
    Tapi Ibu memang segalanya buat kita, jangan pernah ngelupain jasa-jasanya saat ngerawat kita..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. waduh salah arti ya aku ngasih judulnya haha
      iya. ibuku nomor satu makanya huehe

      Hapus

Hello, there! Welcome to harianiseng. Have you travel around here a lot, and get lost? Make sure to pay a visit later! Love.

FRIENDS OF MINE

Subscribe