For Everything in Between

Selasa, Februari 21, 2017



♫ Find me here and speak to me.
I want to feel you, I need to hear you. ♫

I always remember how bright your eyes are, each time you talk about your grand plans for hours. I can listen to you talking about the company you would like to join in the future. About the specific path you are about to walk into. About the things you have seen and the things you think about. About the people you’ve always looked up to. About the dreams you are reaching for.

And, about the two of us, the fond memory we have created for almost seven years, by each others presence.

♫ You are the light, that’s leading me.
To the place, where I find peace again. ♫

It was begun with an awkward smile, of yours, and a rushed heartbeat, of mine. We started our journey together, by sharing dreams, trading old stories, whispering numerous secrets, throwing laughing-stock to each other, turning ourselves become a support-system for each other. To be the person, we call each other as home.

♫ You are the light into my soul.
You are my purpose, you’re everything. ♫

And, that was you.

The one I used to see here and there, and everywhere: from stared fondly when you ran strangely in the middle of sport class to experience new things side by side; from silently listen to your passionate conversation as my energy replenishment to be a nice partner to talk to.

The one who embraced me by your own way, like no one ever did. The one who treated me no better than anyone, but I did love because that’s the way you were.

The one whom I fell for. The one I fall for. The one I’ll fall for, again, and again, and again.

♫ You are the light into my soul.
You are my purpose, you’re everything. ♫

The spider webs may exist among our own journey, lead me to these paths while pushing you into different direction. How hard it is, I know that in the end we will always be able to find each other, to envelope the meaningful connection, to experience new adventures, to walk side by side together, for growing up to be the best version of us, for doing nothing and everything. 

You may not always being here, yet I know that you will never leave.

♫ You’re all I want, you’re all I need, and you’re everything.
Would you tell me, how could it be, any better than this? ♫

In the end, I catch myself lost on your glimmering eyes, again, and again, and again. You throw me an ear-to-ear smile, while the three-letter-words envelope my feelings,

“I love you more.”


You Might Also Like

36 COMMENTS

  1. I was very impressed with this paper. More to the outpouring of a girl for men. And a lot of memories of the days he spent with him.

    I hope you can hold together and go through life until death parted.

    Lastly, thank you, because it makes me excited to be able to read articles in English back:)

    I'll wait your BW back ^^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hehehe thank you, Kak Lina that's so sweet! Aamiin.

      Hapus
  2. ooo, so this story is again a dilemma?, PDKT?

    I was a little confused because I write english wear google translate and interpret wear well with it........wkwkwkwkwk :v

    sir, i'll follow your blog at blogger ^_^

    BalasHapus
  3. How lucky him to hve you, Ma 😝cocwiiitt

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yea, not that lucky sih kayaknya *merendah* \m/

      Hapus
  4. Reading this when I'm not falling for someone be like trying to remember some old memories of being in love. This post was totally heartwarming, reminds me with some good old memories.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Well, I do really pour my heart while writing this!

      Hapus
  5. Anjay!
    your words has a deep meaning, and i love it :)
    btw 'everything' is one of my favorite song,
    kayaknya lirik lagu itu cocok buat di jadiin text prank haha

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Uh, itu kayaknya lebih ke kekuatan lagunya kali ya, Bang? Hohoho. Yea, yang ada dibaperin lho :(

      Hapus
  6. Ini lirik lagu yang di jelaskan, Ma? hmm
    dan aku baru denger lagu ini disini loh :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Lebih ke... tulisannya terinspirasi dari lagu, Ca hohoho. Wah, lagu lama banget itu sebetulnya :))

      Hapus
  7. A song is soundtrack of life. It's proven by your story..
    With Everything-Lifehouse's old story bring back to your memory.

    I want to make an Englias story, like this. Someday..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Kuy, Bang! Sekalian pamer kalo bisa bahasa Inggris, lho. /kaboor.

      Hapus
  8. Nice words! I wish I were the man you wrote for in this story. Hehe.

    BalasHapus
  9. Nice words, flowing so smooth coming out from ur deep deep heart about someone u have sooo many memories with. How lucky he is!!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hehehe thank you for stopping by Kak Mey :))

      Hapus
  10. Nice song, makes me baper. wkwk

    So thoose lyrics are for someone You loved, or someone who will carry you to the moon? :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Baper banget emang. Why not both? I fall in love with the person who bring me to the moon! *anaknya ngga mau rugi*

      Hapus
  11. Sometimes songs become very nice to be listened cause the lyrics almost the same as our feeling now :)

    BalasHapus
  12. Awwww
    This is super sweet mbak
    I wonder how he looks like and how he treat you
    #MulaiKepo

    Awesome post.
    And yes Boyce Avenue is the best youtube-singer everrrrrr

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. My favorite covers of Boyce Avenue are MIRROR feat. 5th Harmony, ROAR feat. Bea Miller, HEAVEN feat. Meghan Nichole ^^

      Hapus
    2. Yes, he is kind of caring-person yet couldn't show it off too much most of the time. /kenapa jadi curhat.

      Wah, I'm going to listen it then. Siapa tahu jadi terinspirasi baper2an lagi.

      Hapus
  13. Suka pas bagian ini asma --->
    The spider webs may exist among our own journey, lead me to these paths while pushing you into different direction. How hard it is, I know that in the end we will always be able to find each other, to envelope the meaningful connection...
    Rasa rasanya meaningful abis
    Klo dinyanyiin terasa kayak kalimat : mari kita menua bersama (tentunya untuk lelaki dan perempuan yang saling mencinta aseg)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. /meleleh. /mimisan. Mbak Nita diam-diam suka gombalin suamik ya :(

      Hapus
  14. whenever two people falling in love, everything that you did, always be remembered. Then there are love -love on the air. And fell warm in your heart.

    Lagu memang menginspirasi banyak ya? Untuk jadi postingan, apalagi itu sesuai dengan suasana hati. pas banget lah. duh bahasa inggrisku masih kacau. Jadi campuran yaaa...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yea, love-love in the air (?) terbang dong cintanya hehehe.
      Nggak, kok, belajar bahasa Inggris bareng2 ini namanya, Cyin~~

      Hapus
  15. Selalu suka asma kalo lagi begini nih. Bawaannya mau minta pj aja. \:p/

    BalasHapus
  16. Mbak Asma Jogja kan?

    Bisa ajari saya untuk mentranslate bahasa Inggris ini tidak?

    Trims

    *LAAAAH

    BalasHapus

Hello, there! Welcome to harianiseng. Have you travel around here a lot, and get lost? Make sure to pay a visit later! Love.

FRIENDS OF MINE

Subscribe