#Day 18: Man that had taken Mine

Selasa, Maret 18, 2014

Let's ride for our life, together!
Photo Credit: favim.com



It is so damn hard for me today, actually, when I have to tell you about what kind of person that could make me fall in love with. Oh, okay. You have to know, I’m not that kind of girl whose easily make a confession about their feeling, especially in love, or write something about their love-story with their boyfriend in blog, but, yeah, I’m trying to be like them today. As the wish of the challenge’s theme today is five ways to win your heart. Pft. 

Hahaha.

Oh, I just laugh to hide my reddish-like-tomatoes-color face. I’m still trying instead of runaway like a princess, then. Maybe I’m not gonna write them in point but, yeah, as usual, I’ll insert them into my story. You know, like a code that you have to solve by yourself to catch my heart. I’m gonna make it harder than any other girl does. #Sekarepmu, Ma!

So, a couple days ago (I don’t know, lately, I like to take ‘a couple…’ when I write because it sounds… cute!) it was a long weekend-holiday and one of my high school friends, Uzy, came to Yogyakarta. She continues her study in Semarang now, and she went to Yogyakarta by motorcycle with her boyfie. I mean, yeah, just two of them.

I just can’t imagine the feeling, because I never do that, but I know how romantic it was. Like you can hold him in your arm while the wind breeze in your ear. Like you can count the car or motorcycle which passed by to tell him how much love that you have for him. Like, yeah lovebird. I have no idea but maybe after I finish this post, I have to find a boy that will ask me to go on travelling with him, all over the world. Then has a knee to ask me to marry him, yeah, lol.

Then Uzy, Ema, Vira and I made some reunion little-gossiping-forum what so called as reunion as we used to go to the same senior high school. We started our gossip-time with the condition of our school nowadays, about the teacher, about the silly thing we used to (always) do, how we do miss the atmosphere in high school, the relationship of this guy with that girl, and yeah, everything just runs out like a throwback.

But when they start talking about their own relationship, they cute-boyfie, I kept listening.

I’ve been told to you before, I’m not that kind of girl that can easily show her love-feeling off to other. Yes, I’m so extrovert-expressive-and-have-a-high-emotional-gesture person, but if it was about the feeling with a man that could make me fell in love with, ugh, I never talk to everyone I just met. Maybe I’m too careful to choose someone to talk with, or I’m just too shy, or maybe I just don’t wanna make them jealous because I have a super-boyfriend, like no one. What an arrogant me. Hahaha.

As they started to compare, I mean how they date, the more I feel lost of tract of being a good girl. They told me, before dating they need extra-time which is called as girls-time. They said, it is a time when you need to scrub your body, each part of yours, make sure your hair arranged perfectly, the color of your nail polish are cute, or your dress isn’t muss. And when you finish, voila! you’re gonna look so gorgeous than before.

Then, I asked myself: If this would work at me since me always in a mess appearance? Will I ever look pretty?

But because I’m too scared if the answer is no, so I stopped asking.

During the journey of my love-story (hahaha I can’t stop laughing when wrote them!), I think, I don’t need any girls-time or whatever before meet up with my man. I never put on any make up over my face, that red lipstick even makes you look sexy, that annoying mascara. Somehow I just wear my noticeable-shirt, with long trouser (but, now I always wear my skirt), and veil with the same color.

Okay. I said never, but didn’t really never. Yeah, I ever wanted to be more beautiful in our anniversary, but he said that I don’t look so different when he saw me felt inconvenience with my hijab-style or something hang on my body at that time. So, why I have to struggle by myself to become a different girl than usual? Maybe, that’s why I love him, as long as he did this.

Then, they complained about Indonesian people characteristic that stick up at their boyfies, ngaret. I know how hard to be them, like, you have already prepare everything in detail for your special appointment, but the person that you waiting for are coming up so late.  

But for two of us, the person that always, I mean really, yes always ngaret is me, instead of him. Sometimes, to move from his grumble away, I blame that he just arrived too early and I haven’t already finished my stuff yet. Hehehe. I’m safe!

Maybe like other lovebird, we ever change our relationship status in Facebook from single to in a relationship, still send that three-word I-love-you thing to reply the messages, invitation to have dinner together or go to bookstore, a you-look-beautiful-today whisper, happy when his hand in mine and a bunch of butterfly in my tummy when we stare each other. Ew, yeah, we also often fighting because of something silly which we make by ourselves, but yeah, he always makes my world so wonderful.

Because of what he did, actually it is normal but with me it becomes romantic (ha-ha!), I often feel that I just gave him a-yes-answer when he proposed me to be his girl yesterday, instead of almost 4 years relationship.

So, yeah, thanks to you.





Yogyakarta, 28 April 2014
Sorry for the long post. Uh, I’m gonna feel worse now, lol.

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Awesome post

    Reading this whole post makes me smile and my head nodded

    Keep istiqamah!
    Being mainstream (as other girls) is too boring nowadays, you know

    :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hahaha just because i cant be that fabulous girl actually :p

      Hapus
  2. aiihhh~ in every single sentence i just imagine how it feels.. it make me smile, then. :))

    BalasHapus

Hello, there! Welcome to harianiseng. Have you travel around here a lot, and get lost? Make sure to pay a visit later! Love.

FRIENDS OF MINE

Subscribe