#Day 13: This Way Far

Sabtu, Januari 18, 2014

I'm doing fine. | Photo Credit: weheartit


things already changed this way far
time moves fast a lot in this 2 years
people change, memories walked away
everything turns better and I could comprehend
why they were so meant to be
be enlivened with ups and down in life
but I know, thus the way God makes my life
last 2 years so much stuffs I’ve been learn
and so I’m going to learn
apparently being much grateful to pass through it so far
thank you, God.
You have created the best story for me. that way cool.




You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. lagu kahh atau.. yang lainnya :D

    Happy blogging. saya mampir, ayok mampir juga :) .

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. lagi (sok) berpuitis kak. Hahaha udah lama banget kak Miztia ngga ke sini ya.

      Hapus
  2. Semangat menyelesaikan tantangan ini^^

    BalasHapus

Hello, there! Welcome to harianiseng. Have you travel around here a lot, and get lost? Make sure to pay a visit later! Love.

FRIENDS OF MINE

Subscribe