#Day 14: Que Sera Sera

Jumat, Januari 31, 2014

You may say I’m a deamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.
—John Lennon


Terbang bersama balon, mimpiku!
Photo Credit: tumblr.com



I just woke up a few minutes ago in this so gloomy Sunday. I heard the pouring rain outside yelling at me to run with them along. But, I just do nothing—the thing which I can do as my best ha-ha-ha, then turned the light on after the clap shocked me. I felt so worse thought that my heart stops beating for a second.

Still do nothing, again, as I remember about the daymare that made me wake up with bunch of sweat here and there. And blame Suzanne Collins’ Mockingjay, which I read before feel asleep, as the doer of my daymare. Btw, is it okay if I write daymare as I dream it during the day instead of nightmare?

Lies in silence, but my mind were in an extremely big crowd. Crowd of stupid stuff I used to think about. Lately, I know things gonna change, but I still being the person who have nothing to fight for. If I were one of the tributes in Hunger Games, I believe that I’ll be the first who face her death, just in second. Pftt.. I forgot how many people out there never stop to support and encourage me. But, it’s okay, then. Ugh, it was so hard to keep smile instead of smirk while writing this stuff.

Oh. I have to tell you that, hmm, a couple weeks ago, I had some scholarship test which provides 35 chairs out of 122 killer participants. So today, I’m not trying to tell you about my feelings like how-stupid-you-are-Asma! when read the question of the test or stop-thinking-that-you-are-gonna-be-one-of-them, but I’m gonna tell you another sweet and interesting part during the test.

In one of the test’s stuffs, there is one test that I-don’t-remember-the-name but almost similar with psychological test where you should answer some (much) question about how you think about yourself, and they called it as SCA. Okay, don’t ask me about what abbreviation it is.

One question I remember the most is about: Imagine myself in the future. This question asked me (us) to take a breath for a while, then started to keep thinking of what will we be in the next 5 years. Because I’m one of daydreamer who always daydreaming without any order, so I did that thing as well as I can.

Then, because I am one of common girl that had read an excessive pile of romantic novel, you should already know what my answer is, yet before I done, don’t you? As you know (maybe), my writings always stick with the menye-menye stuffs away with flowery word and prince-charming-rides-his-horse for the right princess.

So, here I am trying to tell what I will be in the next 5 years.

5 years later, hmm, I’m gonna be the 23rd young-beautiful-lady with my own wonderful life. I mean find myself creep in 23 years old is the thing to be thankful for. At that age, I hope I will have an ideal body weight which can make any girl keep irritating or envy or any other jealousy-word every time they see me. Hahaha.

Then, bismillah, maybe I’m gonna continuing my study still in UGM (or maybe abroad, ha-ha), take my dietitian-title by my name, collect many knowledge from the great people around me, then start to expand my wings for the extremely-hard level of life.

Eh, I suddenly thinking to find job in the hospital where my Daddy or Mom works, so I can always being with them, not being loner and cry as result of being teased by hard life. Okay, you may call me spoiled girl, then.

In case there is a man whose wanna marry this annoying-sucks-fussy girl, I’m trying to make him feel blessed as much as I can. Then, I’m gonna be the luckiest girl in this whole world that he has been chosen me as his partner in life. Woke up with butterfly flooded my tummy every morning when I saw his sleepy face and when he stared at me like we always do. Being the one that make him feel exceedingly in love with.

But, no one knows how future is like. The thing that human can do is just believe that every dream they want to make it, they have to fight for. God always gives what is the best and necessary for human, instead of what they want.




Yogyakarta, 27 April 2014.
Hujan. Badai. Kangen. 

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

Hello, there! Welcome to harianiseng. Have you travel around here a lot, and get lost? Make sure to pay a visit later! Love.

FRIENDS OF MINE

Subscribe