#Day 4: another confusing stuff

Jumat, November 15, 2013

A little bit confused actually when I had to mention five actor or actress whom I attracted at because… yeeah, to be honest I never put a point of them that popular guys or girls, too seriously. I mean every time I enjoy something such as listening lots of music, doing some movies’ marathon, watching TV program or any other refreshing stuff, I just enjoy what I’m doing at without any effort to remember each small detail. Oh yeah, except my bookworm, I can handle it hehe.

It is so damn hard for me to remember who was the singer of the song I used to listening, except my favorite song and band and singer of course. I still not familiar with the actor or actress in one movie I used to watch with my classmates. Though they were screaming along the movie screening, yelling about how damn hot they are, but It didn’t make any sense to me. So yeah, I don’t have any recommended actor or actress today. I mean a good one. The one who can make your tummy creep and by his/her present it is a must for you to enjoy the program.

Soooo.. these are 3 guys and 2 girls which I remember this moment.

Niall Horan — One Direction


My heart always beat faster every time I see his smile. With a cute warm smile shows his dental brackets. Oh, I love his blue eyes, and and and… I bet I can stay stare at them for much much hours. Niall always look happy, that’s the point. Though with the hectic schedule along the year but he still looks sooooo.. professional and fresh. Hahaha I can’t find any match phrase to describe it. He always happy and never let negative people, like haters, to get him down. He likes to cracking jokes with another 1D member and you know it always easy to hear his laugh while they were having some interview. Niall also geek in guitar and why a guy with guitar looks cutter? Hahaha that’s why I love him.


Taylor Swift.



She is one of singer who I grew up with since I was at grade eight. By Hannah Montana the movie, the first time I knew her and fell in love with her. Her voice. Her blonde hair. Her bright smile. And every stuff she has. Taylor Swift’s lyric just took out of my mouth, every single word I had feeling always said in her song. So that’s why I love her. I love her song not because of its popularity or the catchy beat but by how the song made my feeling better when I listening the word. How deep the songs are mean to me.

Mario Maurer


Well… Thailand’s fever seems outbreaks here hahaha. Mario Maurer is one of Thailand’s actor, model and singer who is so fucking handsome and has a deep-freeze-sight. His name became famous by his first performance in The Love of Siam’s movie and continued for the next nine or ten movie. I thought that his hair always looks so messed up, so maybe he needs a girl who can always tidy it up with bunch of love. And what if you just stay calm and choose me, P’Mario? Hehehe.


Chantavit Dhanasevi



Hahaha this is the guy which Andi hates most because of his dumb-looks-smile. But I always like each comedy-romantic with the role of him on it because of that face he makes. By his dumb-smile, I realized that the movie never gets bored and I can enjoy watch with lots of laugh. Hahaha. Ah, I ever trapped because of this. That day I had girls party with Amel and Elisa, and we would sleepover at Elisa’s house. We decided to spent the night to watch many movie and had a light conversation until late night. I rent a movie with the face of Chantavit Dhanasevi printed on the CD cover. Nah, accidentally that was a horror movie one, and I really really never think that he could role at that kind of movie. But yeaah he is.

Dian Sastrowardoyo


At first I tried to describe Cinta Laura as the popular actress but then Amalina remind me that she isn’t as popular as I though. And she gave me one name. Dian Sastro. Okay, I don’t wanna make any of you getting jealous by how beautiful she is. But to be honest, Dian Sastro is so gorgeous with no doubt. She is smart as she was one of University of Indonesia’s graduate. She has husband who loves her so much and a cute child. Has a bright career in entertainment even she isn’t young anymore. Yeah, goodluck for you, Dian Sastro!


Okay finally we reach the closing paragraph. So sorry for the bad English with the wrong grammar here and there. Hehehe. These are my favorit actor and actress. So where’s yours? :)


xoxo, 


Ma 



You Might Also Like

26 COMMENTS

  1. Mario Maurer >,< Goddamned!!!! What a handsome!!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. aku mau koleksi fotonya yang lagi topless, Al hahaha

      Hapus
    2. Astagfirullah. Kembalilah kau ke jalan yang benar.

      Hapus
  2. Ngomongin cewek aja ya, biar keliatan cowok tulen aja gitu. :3

    Iya, Taylor swift keren banget. Lagunya enak-enak, Ma. Kaum adam dan hawa banyak yang kepincut. Dian Sastro juga masih terlihat cantik sampai sekarang, tapi jujur baru sekarang saya tau kalo dia lulusan dari Universitas Indonesia, hmm....

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hahaha iya deh.
      Iya emang dasar kalo punya aura mematikan gampang bikin klepek2 haha.

      Hapus
  3. Taylor swift!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaak *edan*

    BalasHapus
  4. sumpah ane lupa bawa kamus , , , :D
    jadi gg dibaca postingannya


    mampir diblog q ya mbak ,

    BalasHapus
  5. Dian Sastrowardoyo is my fave. visit me on http://catatankiting.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  6. waduh..membaca artikel ini harus minta bantuan Mbah Google untuk terjemahkan.. salam :-)

    BalasHapus
  7. Aaaa Dian sastro..teringat AADC kak :D muehehe

    Btw, ajarin ngepost english dong kak..pilis ^^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hehehe. cara paling mudah adalah bikin tulisan dulu habis itu translete pakai google terjemah :p

      Hapus
    2. Yaaaaah..kalau pake GT ntar beda makna nya mba :D

      Hapus
  8. Itu Mario Maurer aduh xD Dia itu pemain yang A Little Thing Called Love kan?

    BalasHapus
  9. why don't you use bahasa indonesia?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. i'll let you to translete them for me haha.

      Hapus
  10. aduh gak ngerti deh ini. susah payah nerjemahinnya.
    nikmatin wajahnya aja deh ya. hehe

    main-main ke blog gua juga ya

    BalasHapus
  11. your choice is good, have teached us to make ourlive "amazing"..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. kakakku yang baik hatinya,... ikutan 30 days chellenge kan...
      aku mohon bantuanmu, kakakku.. minta tolong ngisi angket dan vote-kan..
      dateng saja ke www.makruf.com di bilik kiring nanti ada kotak vote, ada tiga..

      please,.. terimakasih kakakku yangbaik hatinya...

      Hapus
  12. dari dulu sampe sekarang kecantikan dian sastro sama sekali g berkurang

    BalasHapus
  13. Kyaaa.. Niall !!!
    I like Niall, but I'm not a directioner

    yeah, just like you, i like his smile :))

    BalasHapus

Hello, there! Welcome to harianiseng. Have you travel around here a lot, and get lost? Make sure to pay a visit later! Love.

FRIENDS OF MINE

Subscribe